How much will I pay?
The price of an image depends on the use for which it is required. Personal use is cheaper than commercial use. Commercial use including: advertising, marketing,apps,website, social media, YVand film, presentation, newspapers, magazines and books and so on.
Can I use one of your images without licensing it?
No, like all works of art, Tianqing’s photos are protected under international copyright laws.
Copyright protection ensures that the creator has exclusive rights over the copying, publishing, adapting, distributing, electronic transmission, broadcasting, renting, lending, and public performance of the work.
Reproducing Tianqing’s images in any of these ways is illegal, unless you have explicitly agreed an image licence authorising the use of the image. By licensing an image properly through our website, you can ensure that you do not infringe Tianqing’s copyright entitlements.
We take copyright infringement seriously because it undermines our licensing system and damages our commercial interests. For this reason, we actively pursue all unauthorised image use. Although copyright infringement is normally a matter for civil courts, deliberate infringement can be a criminal offence. The laws that govern copyright can be found within the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works and the Universal Copyright Convention (UCC). In the Republic of Ireland, images are also protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000.
1,You may not use photos in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
2,No commercial use of any “personal use” content.
3,No Standalone File Use. You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
4,You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
5,You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely on licensed content and claim that you are the author.
6,No Products for Resale. Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), DVDs, mobile applications or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit. This includes “on demand” products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customization on such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes the sale of products through custom designed websites, as well as sites such as zazzle.com and cafepress.com)
7,No Electronic Templates. Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates).
8, photos cannot use in any photography competitions.
File Download Refunds – we do not offer refunds for downloaded files. If any technical problem occur when download, we can help you to sole the problem.
Steps of purchase
1. Register in “my account”. Select the photo you want to buy in“shop” and select one of the “purpose” option, then “add to cart” and “checkout”.
2. A downloadable link of high resolution picture will be generated in user account when payment completed , and also you will receive a confirmation email with download link.
Terms and conditions:
1. The content of Afeith.eu is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on Afeith.eu is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Afeith.eu meet your specific requirements.
3. Afeith.eu contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. Unauthorised use of Afeith.eu may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. Photos cannot be used in any situation in “prohibited uses”, please read the “prohibited uses” before purchase.
6.Refunds: we do not offer refunds for downloaded files. If any technical problem occur when download, we can help you to sole the problem.